Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fifteenth Post

So today was my first exam for the year. It started off with bahasa melayu. Quite though for a ujian bulanan. Then we had seni after rehat. Kena draw some stuff but tak bawak the barang2. when did the tacher ask suruh bawak? Haish. english was kinda senang but ade careless (Aiman2). Already spoke with my team members about going to Melaka. Wow, jauh ryte my team going. I firstly ingat nak buat dekat Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad, then had a change of mind. They all kate okay but ade yang tgk dulu. esk is agama, maths and sejarah. Math and agama is my weakest subject. So today must study late lorh. The drama is almost heading for its deadline. Headaches rising when I was to be the new director. God I need your help. Well off for today. Tomorrow will post again. See ya'll :DD


Khairul Aiman A/k Khairulanwar XD

No comments: