Sunday, March 29, 2009

Two Days Of Learning

Hye everyone,

Sorry for not updating. For two days during the weekends i went for a seminar at Shah Alam Politeknik. The seminar was quite good. The subjects includes all except agama. It started yesterday, at 6 in the morning i woke up and get ready for the event. I was really tired owh. We were late to arrive due to a technical prob. Maths was fine. So was English. I met with Amir Acap. Been really a while tak jumpe die. Haih, then after rehat science was like shit. the guy was talking about the reproduction chapt. only. Very irratated about so, buat bodoh jer. Today, Bahasa melayu was great. Tukang Jahit Sauryah was a wrong sentence( that's new). Sejarah was cool. got lots and lots of graphics and sound. The guy likes indie I guess. Geografi was better than cik koh's. He gave us some important topics and "petua".

Woah, tommorow is the drama. Takut tahap takut. I'm potraying an evil father in law. I hope everyone will do their best tommorow :D So for the actor and actress, I wish u guys all the best tommorow.

No comments: