Monday, January 4, 2010

Tanggal 4/1/2010

From The Desk Of Khairul Aiman,

Hello and Salam Satu Malaysia to all of you out there. Today had been a very hectic day. Maklumlah, first day of school. Started of at 6.00 am today, waked up and showered. Mama today took the day off coz to settle nina's first secondary school years :). Dah besar dah..

Got this long ceramah which is supposingly not needed. They gave us into our classes. Only 28 dwellers got into 4 Amanah. Which I think is sikit. Our class teacher is Puan Thana. For the first time I've been feeling bosan, without the groupee :DD. Then suddenly, I started to feel uneasy. To my knowledge, I am sick, on the first day of school.

So, went into physics class, satu benda x masuk. Agama nota like cincai2 punye. Went home and met the doctor. Gave me some panadol and ask me to rest.

Thats all folks,

Khairul Aiman :)

No comments: