Saturday, May 15, 2010

Big Mac

From The Desk Of Khairul Aiman,

Hello land dwellers. It has been a long period of time that I wrote on my memoir. I, was very busy with errands. My leg is recovering from sprain due to my heroic act during handball practice. So, now I've got time. Next week there will be two main event of Year 2010. One: Teachers Day celebration. I've moved from KJ to STAR. So, I am going to see how these Starians celebrate it. Second: Mid Term Exam. Oh my god, this is the most frigtening moment in my whole life. Easily failed my add math during Selaras, I wonder what am I gonna get for this.

Put aside boring topic, now lets talk bout my life here. I am fully adapted to the environment here in STAR. From waking up to sleeping late :DD

Till then Cheerio,
K.Aiman/ big Mac

No comments: