Saturday, May 21, 2011

backinblack

From the pc that creates legends,


It has been a day after exam. Nothing happened actually. Stayed in my dorm and slept till morning. I am still worried bout my results for physics which could mean disaster. BIG DISASTER!! Biology gave me a beacon of hope :) Thanks to MR TAN. Tomorrow I'm gonna go watch the new Pirates movie: ON STRANGERS TIDES :DD with both azzam and Ziyad Zaini. Money problem starts to show up -_____-''


I can't sleep tonight. I don't know why in the world I can't sleep today. So, I continue on  writing in my memoir . Everyone is sound asleep. I've gotta think on a plan for my own future. Gotta start pulling up my socks to achieve my dreams of going back to Montreal. 


Furthering my studies at the prestigious MCGILL UNIVERSITY. 



Mama, do you remember this place :) The only place we wold go shopping back in 2002-2003. Watch, Harry Potter during Ramadhan :D








Or walk in the evening to go to the public library :) One day, I will go back to this spot to further my studies. PRAY FOR ME EVERYONE
















Best Regards,
KLAUz

No comments: