Thursday, January 12, 2012

Two Same Guys Different Personalities

From the desk of klauzJR,


Hey ho everyone. Just settled my 5 hour course for KPP driving license phase one. I've long waited to update my blog. Here goes nothing. I'm gonna write on a birthday boy and a friend :D


                        HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU IZZAT ISA



He's a MALAYSIAN under-20 team player. The new capitan for ixSTAROBA version VIRILION. He's a very friendly and approachable guy. He used to be in 5P with me, but he's a much brighter sport than I am making him fly up to 5s after the GREAT SHUFFLING. Filled with weird and unfunny jokes :) Still you complete the team DEAR COnQ. Happy 18th birthday from yours truly, THE ACTING MANAGER OF IXSTAROBA VIRILION EDITION. IF you need anything, feel free to call me :)

Next we have my ex house captain and class mate:

Aiman Zaki :)



BLUE HOUSE supreme man. House Captain for the year 2011. He's the most feared House Captain among all. Being in the Rugby team makes him tough and discipline. One of IX STAROBA greatest forward and tackler. He injured himself during the Semi-Final of The Temenggung Division. Thank God it wasn't that bad. A not very stingy person. He's a very humble and sharing lados person :)

Here's some photo's for thought:



HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN IZZAT ISA


klauzJR


No comments: