Wednesday, December 21, 2011

legends are made from great ideas

From the desk of klauzJR,


Hey everyone. Since yesterday I wrote about Irfan Harith, Najmi Haris, Izhar Ishak today I will write about a dear friend of mine HAFIDZ SHAFIEE. 




He's a legend at playing guitars :) a good taste of music. Yeap this guy is what I call a masterpiece, Matt Bellamy of his time. Really well known for his falsetto. Not everyone can sing a high tune SHOWBIZ except him :)


An avid MUSE fan as yours truly. he adores all those hard rock music. You name it: Avenged Sevenfold, KISS, Slipknot, My Chemical Romance aand etc etc. He has a little brother named SYAFIQ IQMAL :) hahaha. Best friends with me and Bukhari Mazlan and Faizul Razzi :)


Dear brother,


Don't ever give up in anything. SPM is not the end. It's the beginning of a whole new world. Follow your instinct well. Continue spreading your music. If I'm available, we can help fulfill that dream of yours of getting the band 
together. 




REMEMBER THIS? :)




best of luck,


klauzJR

1 comment:

-apix- The NIGHTFALL said...

khairul aiman..!!! apa yang telah kau perlakukan kepadaku..??!!