Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hari Rabooo :DD (Bukan Rajoooo)

Today was a typical day. Start my day at 6.00 am. Get ready for school and prayed. When I arrived, I felt the relief that all my homework sudah terlaksana. Wow!! Yesyerdays hwk was like hell :DD. So, Bm started and I was late Tham nak jumpe the prefects, ohh i hate her man. Blajarlah bm until the bell goes. Fuwh, pn indra agak mengamuk owh today. She said Kena hantar buku by 9.50, Pengetua nak tgk XD.. Apelah, then rehat mannn. Sejarah started and it was the best subject for today. Geo, err mau tido :D. Math is a lot more better than dulu. Habis skolah... YEAH!!! Then, started a mesyuarat. We then agreed to go to Wun2's house tgk KAMi. Before that meet and greet session with her grandma. I have a strange feeling with old people as if I am sad seeing them like that. Makan McD oh tapi tak kenyang lagi XD kate I got a big tank of food. Well habis kami, balik rumah and now relaxing :). Malam got tuisyen meh with aiman. Tomorrow pjk :DD.


Bye Bye :)
Aiman

No comments: