Friday, July 23, 2010

A Fresh New Me :D

From The Desk Of Khairul Aiman,

It has been a long2 period of time since I scribble something on my memoir. 
YES! I'm finally home for a little break I guess. Hoki SBP peringkat kebangsaan 2010. STAR is host for the event. There were many event happened during this month. Starting off with STAROBA 8690 OLDBOYS WEEKEND. I'm searching for the logo. Just a moment :D







There we go. Brotherhoood. All the pictures during this events are located at yours truly punya facebook :). So, dad stayed in STAR, in my DORM. Imagine and old2boy(sorry dad) sleepng in a present boys dorm. He said it was fine. He was very friendly with all of them.

Here, the second agenda. My modus operandi: Final Striking STAR. We lost 4-0. Macam Argentina rite2. Well, nevermind that. Atleast they were happy with second placing. Though, first place is much more shinier :D. Another memoir:


Nice job BOYS :DD

No comments: