Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Working Haard

Hey everyone. Whats up and how are you? I am quite healthy at moment minus the cold :D. It has been a busy week. I have to pass in an essay for the AKEGARASU HAYA prize thingy. The topic was quite easy. How my mother is important to me. Yes, it looks easy. It needs to be in within 2 pages -____-" plus 2.0 spacing. Not to mention size 14 font. I mean why is it so big and spacious. Really narrows my essay. Only can put tiny bits of my mother punya personal characteristic. NEXT there is the Striking Star tourney going on. Am being the team manager for Blue house as the form 5 are busy. I just talked to dad about the jersey and stuff. He said he wanted to help but I specificly said to him: IF CAN FIND SOME PURE BLUE OLD BOYS. Ive been wondering where in the world are my houses old boys. I only knew Thaqifs dad and Amins dad. I really envy Black house. They are the lucky ones. Having a supporting old boys. 
got to go Chiao

No comments: