Friday, December 23, 2011

a medley of thought

From the desk of klauzJR,


Today I'm gonna scramble up a few people to my blog :)


We start off with MR IZZULFIAN ZAKER 



He hails from the turtle state of Terengganu. An avid Rugger player. He was nominated best player for the finals of MCKK 7's this year where we won the plate category. Izzu or China or Sepet is his famous nicknames among us :). He's a happy go lucky person I guess. Has a girlfriend.. Also, has a little bro name Adi Irfan.. HAHAHA. Never stingy with lados is his speciality :). VS is his business mark.

Next, we have my dear friend IZZAT NA'IM IBRAHIM :)


Yeap, ladies and gentlemen may I present to you my mate. He's a very talented person. Being able to play guitar and have a splendid voice. He is also talented in the arts of IT or computering. His nickname is POLOM :) He's a very secretive persona. Never stingy and very cheerful when in need of something. He's the brother of Zulfarhan :) hahaha POLOM is always in denial when this happens :D May GOD bless your doings everyday :D enjoy your life and PLKN though.

A picture for my personal album

Exquisitely handsome :D. Ok we move on to the next bachelor for sale :) 
May I introduce you to AIMAN AZMAN :))

look at that macho man. 

His name is AIMAN MOHAMMAD AZMAN. He's also a ROYAL BLUE HOUSE alongside me, polom, buree and apih rahman :). An avid manga reader. He's the most updated person when it comes to mangas. Salute to you my brother. He's also a cheerful and joyous person. Never being a Scrooge when it comes to sharing :). He's the TREASURER of the House. We call him KIWAK. Besties to LUQMAN. We can see him anywhere aloongside ESOI hahaha.




To my dear friends,

Enjoy your holidays. Enjoy PLKN as you enjoy STAR. Youre getting monthly allowance of 300 bucks. Use it well. Enjoy your 17 years as it won't come again. We can meet up anywhere anyhow or anythingla. Hoping you have a prosperous year ahead InsyaAllah

best rgrds,
klauzJR



No comments: